Amazon Quiz Answers of today – 11th Feb – so that you can win a Sony mirrorless camera.
Amazon is back with its daily app quiz, and here we are with the Amazon Quiz Answers of 11th February 2020. Today, the app quiz kicked off at 8 in the morning and will end only at 12 in the afternoon. So, you gotta hurry and get the answers right to increase your chances of winning a Sony Alpha 6400 Mirrorless camera.
In case you didn’t know, these daily Amazon quizzes consist of 5 questions that may be based on general knowledge and/or current affairs. Before the quiz ends, one must answer all the five questions correctly in order to be eligible to win the prize.
Out of the millions that participate, the only winner will be selected through a lucky draw on Feb 29. Now that the instructions and working are clear, let’s take a look at the questions and answers of Amazon quiz today (11 February):
Amazon Quiz Questions and Answers for 11 February 2020:
- Which plant was added to the Guinness Book of Records as the fastest growing plant on earth?
2. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we see Hulk as a green-colored giant superhero. But what color was he meant to be originally?
3. Which island in Andaman and Nicobar is home to some of the world’s last tribe which is uncontacted and does not have any interaction with the outside world?
Answer: North Sentinel Island
4. Which event has been titled as the ‘largest human gathering in the world’ where over 100 million people gather at once?
Answer: Kumbh Mela
5. Which species of crab does not have a shell of its own but makes its home inside the shells of sea snails?
Answer: Hermit Crab
What prizes are given away to Amazon Quiz winners?
The rewards of these daily quizzes are different, ranging from expensive smartphones to even air conditioners. In the past, the prizes have included iPhones, Apple Watch, hard disks, and many more. It’s really easy to participate and takes only a few minutes to do so, so it wouldn’t hurt to try your luck.
How to participate in the Amazon daily quiz?
- Download Amazon App from Play Store if you don’t have it already.
- Open the app and sign up an account, if you don’t already have one. If you already have one, then you can go ahead and log in to the application.
- On the homepage, as you scroll down towards the bottom, you will find Amazon Quiz 11 February banner. Once you find it, click on the banner and to get the quiz started.
Let us know in the comments if you’ve participated in today’s Amazon Quiz or not.