What a bummer! But don’t you worry; there’s an easy fix!
When it comes to downloading YouTube videos on your Android phone or tablet, it could be said without a speck of doubt that there is no other app that comes even an inch close to TubeMate. It’s just the best video downloader app that we have for Android. Period.
However, it’s not all roses and sunshine for the TubeMate users as they are facing a new error — “Unable to Download Videos on TubeMate” — making it impossible for them to download videos from their favorite video streaming sites. As the old saying goes, “Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution”. This TubeMate issue has a solution too. Well okay, I agree that was weird and didn’t make any effing sense. But, let’s just move on!
So, what’s the solution to this error? Well, according to a Medium article, the fix to this “Unable to Download Videos on TubeMate” issue is pretty simple and all you need to do is follow some basic troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the TubeMate app.
- Go for the “Refresh” button on the bottom of the app to clear browser cache
- Make sure you’ve enough storage on your device / SD card
- See if you could fix the issue by simply resetting the connection
- Make sure you update the flash player when using a browser for streaming videos
- Try clearing the app cache under Settings and see if that solves your issue
Now, if that didn’t solve the issue, then I suggest you contact the good guys over at TubeMate.net to let them know about your frustrations.
Note: Recently, some users have been reporting yet another issue related to the TubeMate application, “Unable to parse video information” or “Network might be unstable or you can’t access the video“, that won’t let them download videos using the application. This issue can be solved easily by following the same troubleshooting procedures, as stated above.